Go City: URGENT! Freelance Graphic Designer Singapore
Graphic Designer is needed in Singapore.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Go City
Contract: Full Time, Freelance
Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
Allowance / Remuneration:
$1,500 - 2,000 monthly
Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings. Backed by highly successful private equity firm Exponent and headquartered in London with a team of over 190, the business is highly profitable with over 3 million+ customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business’ continued growth. With a heavy investment in technology and multiple other teams this year, Go City is excited for like-minded, problem-solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future. We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that’s where you come in. For more information and a sneak peek at our product, take a look at What are we up to?
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and manage complete projects such as social media designs, digital banners etc.
- Providing support through digital and print e.g. digital advertising banners, posters, flyers, social media content, illustration, gif etc.
- Create and maintain graphic content for branded communications and marketing tools
- Assist with design elements and graphic needs
- Assist with social media and design projects
- At least 4 years of experience in a fast-paced role in a lifestyle or media industry
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Primarily Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Good in creating illustration and typography
- Understand the process of video editing and animation is a plus
- Ability to work independently within time frames
- Organized, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Quick learner and efficient
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for both English and Chinese language
Desired traits that we’re looking for:
- You’re smart, a quick thinker, and a problem solver
- You’re a collaborator and a team player
- You’re independent and don’t like to be micro-managed
- You’re able to work fast and meet strict deadlines
- Recruiting process: interview > test > confirmation
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Minimum commitment period of at least 6 months, possible to extend if mutually agreed
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.