CMHWorks, LLC: Backend Developer (PT) United States
Back-End Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: CMHWorks, LLC
Contract: Contractor, Part Time
We are looking for a highly skilled Backend Services Developer who is comfortable with experience with back-end programming. Backend Developers are responsible for designing and implementing performant backend services, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside Frontend Developers.
We are looking for an Independent Contractor (1099) who can be flexible with an “on-call” work schedule as needs increase or decrease.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Assist in design server and containerized architectures.
- Build backend and microservices for applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test solutions to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- At least 5 full years of professional experience as a Backend Developer including .NET Core 3.1+/Framework, NodeJS, Laravel, AWS Lambdas
- Experience in managing services in cloud hosted environments (AWS, Azure)
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Enterprise Application Architecture
- Ability to take ownership of tasks, ask questions when needed, and accept responsibility for ones assignments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills-
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Understanding (and have implemented) Gang of Four Design and Enterprise Application Architecture patterns
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- College degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or 3+ years of industry Experience
- Must have reliable high-speed internet.
- Must be able to communicate in English. You’ll be expected to provide regular updates on your work via our PM tool as well as our twice-weekly Scrum calls.
- Must be able to provide effective documentation.
- Must be a team player and able to dedicate 20+ hours a week when required.
- Must complete a skills assessment to qualify for the position.
- No agencies will be considered.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Back-End Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.