Melanated Royalty: Digital Content Manager (PT) Elizabeth, United States
Copywriter is needed in Elizabeth, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Melanated Royalty
Location: Elizabeth, United States
Contract: Part Time
- Create and edit engaging articles, blogs, and social media posts that resonate with our target audience.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and execute content strategies.
- Ensure content is optimized for SEO and adheres to our brand voice and guidelines.
- Meet project goals and deadlines to qualify for performance-based bonuses.
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A passion for storytelling and the ability to craft compelling narratives.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Previous experience in content creation/editing is a plus.
- This role offers flexibility with a daily time commitment of no more than 2 hours, allowing you to work remotely on your own schedule.
- Bonuses are awarded for achieving project objectives.
- You have the option to join us as an employee or work as a 1099 contract worker (please specify your preference).
- If you’re not currently set up as a 1099 contractor but wish to do so, we provide assistance at no charge.
- Your time is yours to manage, as long as you ensure that content is ready for posting between 6 am and 10 am each morning.
$400.00 - $500.00 per month
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Copywriter roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.