KBW Global Corp: Product Designer - Seasonal Party Products (PT) United States
Product Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: KBW Global Corp.
Contract: Part Time, Seasonal
KBW Global Corp. is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of party masks, hats, costumes, and accessories. We carry a wide array of products for special occasions, holidays, and events throughout the year. These include Halloween, Music Festival, Day of the Dead, Mardi Gras, masquerade, Steampunk, and more!
Our office is building out a design team to work with our clients and communicate with the overseas factory to develop new styles for 2023. This job will be remote and you will be responsible for reporting your progress back to the supervisor.
- Must be a self-starter with strong initiative and hard work ethic; creative and innovative, not afraid to explore new ideas and pitch the story and thought process behind the proposal
- Create flat sketches based on existing bodies and hand sketches as well as include revision notes using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/ProCreate
- Maintain sample library of original samples, prototype samples, production samples and material/trim swatches
- Collaborate with product manager to create designs based off theme and clients’ needed aesthetic
- Is fully responsible for market trend research, inspiration, hand sketching, Illustrator CADs, material & dimension specifications, and ensuring that product is designed to meet target customer needs while adhering to development timelines
- Create original flat sketches based on existing trends and mainstream designs as well as tech packs and revision notes using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Collect trend inspiration across all categories and stay consistently in tune with competitive brands and market trends
- Ability to communicate designs well across the board of other product designers, both external from client-side and internal within the company with co-workers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in product design preferred
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Product Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.