Gousto: Junior Technical Artworker, 6 month FTC London, United Kingdom
Artworker is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, UK
Contract: Full Time, 6 Months Fixed Term
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK’s favourite way to eat dinner! Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto. We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc). Go Gousto!
Junior Technical Artworker - 6 Month FTC
Hybrid Working - one day per week commitment to coming to London HQ
We have an opportunity within Food Technical for a Junior Technical Artworker to join our Food Process team on a contract basis. You’ll be working within a small team - directly with our two… existing Junior Technical Artworkers and Technical Artworker, you’ll also work closely with our Junior/Food Process Coordinators.
The role involves managing our recipe card creation and the management of our digital assets with the support of Food Process management. You will be working to drive development of these processes with an array of stakeholders (Recipe Development, Brand, Digital Product) - whilst this is not a strictly creative role, it will require you to work, at times, under the guardianship of the Brand team. Our tribes are building a world-class way of displaying, personalising and merchandising our recipes to ensure maximum customer excitement and enjoyment.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Producing recipe cards, using the master templates designed by our Creative team, in line with our menu on a weekly basis
- Carrying out amends to the recipe cards before the weekly print deadline
- Working within a cross-functional team to bring both copy and design work together
- Proofing and checking print ready artwork
- Digital Asset management including managing our large database of imagery
- Resizing of images for respective assets
- Photoshopping/retouching of images, to support last minute ingredient changes on our imagery
- Uploading images to the Gousto internal system within strict timelines
- Offer Artworking support to wider teams, including tech to drive tooling initiatives
- Ownership of ‘project’ work streams i.e. driving efficiencies, improving processes and developing specialisms
- Experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe Indesign and Photoshop)
- You have a meticulous eye for detail and a mind for logical structure
- Ability to work to a weekly schedule, you will be an organised and proactive individual with a high level of written and spoken English
- You take responsibility for managing the standard and quality of your own output
- Proven ability to work to short deadlines and fast turnaround times on a number of projects at any given time
- A first-class communicator
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Artworker roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.