Restaurant Expert Witness: Illustrator/Artist (PT) Cullman, United States
Illustrator is needed in Cullman, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Restaurant Expert Witness
Location: Cullman, United States
Contract: Part Time
If you are a creative and talented illustrator or pen and ink drawing expert with expertise in black and white line drawings, we would like to invite you to join our team as an Illustrator/Artist. We are currently working on a series of faith-based books!
$15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Create black and white line drawings for a series of faith-based books.
- Follow directions and work independently.
- Manage projects and ensure strong organizational skills.
- Expertise in black and white line drawings and illustration.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions.
- Cullman-area residence preferred (living within a 1-hour drive of our office in Cullman, Alabama).
- Reliable transportation to and from the office.
How to Apply:
Please send a portfolio or at least 2 samples of your artwork (illustrations, character drawings, scribble art, etc.) with a letter of interest, hourly requirements, and the number of hours per week you are interested in working.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Illustrator roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.