Boden: Logo and Print Designer - Mini Boden - FTC London, United Kingdom
Logo Designer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, UK
Contract: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
A Bit About The Role
Designers are responsible for taking ownership of full categories from initial concept stage to production and fit. Ranges will be presented to senior teams with confidence, passion and enthusiasm. Being able to work alongside relevant product teams to create commercial yet creative ranges is essential. Awareness of trends, trade, fabric and margin targets are key to enable the execution of balanced ranges. The Boden values will be reflected in all areas of work as well as an understanding and affinity with the Boden core customer.
Benefits At Boden
- Flexible hybrid working
- Targeted annual bonus scheme
- Generous Boden clothing allowance and 30% discount on all current clothing ranges
- Holiday increase with years of service
- Portal with an array of discounts and cashback offers on retail and entertainment
- Group personal pension scheme and life insurance cover
- 24/7 Virtual GP service for you and your household
- Free onsite parking, teas & coffee stations and subsidised café with free toast for breakfast
- Attention to detail and accuracy are important from sketch stage to production
- Following the seasonal strategy, design unique and innovative ranges for our customer
- Gain inspiration and innovative design ideas from a variety of sources to ensure unique Boden product
- Must have a very good sense of colour, design & print
- Regular presenting of ranges to senior teams
- Strong delegation skills, team management and prioritising work load essential
- Ability to edit and show concise ideas within the framework, as well as self-evaluation and problem solving
- Produce detailed technical CAD drawings and development/artwork packs
- Maintain critical path dates and ensure deadlines are met including within immediate team
- Be involved in approvals at all stages from development to production
- Always have the Boden values and customer in mind
- PLM management including, uploading of tech packs, colours, and creating BOMS
- Confident at working independently
- Lead fit sessions and make confident decisions
- Regular comp shop and inspirational shopping trips
What We Are Looking For
- To have a mindset to be flexible and resilient to change
- Feel part of and contribute towards a positive creative culture
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards all aspects of work
- Delegation, negotiation and influencing skills are key to this level Excellent knowledge of competitor & aspirational brands
- Excellent eye for colour/print/design
- Excellent CAD skills including Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- PLM experience preferable
- BAhons Fashion Design/Print/Illustration/Textiles Degree
- 3-6 years relevant design experience
- PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PORTFOLIO OR EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK ARE ATTACHED. THERE IS ALSO THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADD A LINK.
We want Boden to be the place everyone wants to work. Friendly and open, understanding and supportive. A best-of-British company with diverse teams, equal opportunities, and fair working and recruitment practices. We believe in hiring the best person for the job whoever they are, helping them thrive in it and celebrating their individuality. We would like to encourage people from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply for our roles. If you need any reasonable adjustments or additional support during your application process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.