Magic Media Group: Senior Animator
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Magic Media Group
Contract: Contract, Freelance
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment, and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX, and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
People are what make games great! Magic Media is currently seeking a Senior Animator for a project based role to help our team on their next adventure. The ideal candidate enjoys putting their skills and knowledge to use in a variety of styles. Your broader experience in cinematics and the video production pipeline will help you work collaboratively with designers, concept artists, technical artists, and animators to create an immersive and epic experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with the Lead Animator and team to create industry-leading, appealing animation that is immersive, memorable, and entertaining.
- Give characters unique personalities that embody the artistic style and vision of the project.
- Constantly push animation quality higher.
- Collaborate with character and art teams during all character creation phases.
- Collaborate and iterate quickly with designers and riggers from blocking stage to final.
- Work in engine creating, implementing, tuning, and regularly testing animation assets with attention to detail.
- Help establish and refine animation pipeline and tools.
- Coordinate with all departments to achieve project goals.
- Strong understanding of animation principles.
- Experience animating humanoid characters and creatures.
- Experience with animation systems in Unreal.
- Creative problem-solving at all stages of production.
- Strong communication skills, a team player, and a positive attitude.
- Able to provide objective feedback and take direction well.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated, able to maintain the high quality of in-game animation and consistent progress without constant supervision.
- 7+ years of animation and cinematic industry experience.
- Expert with Maya or similar package.
- Working knowledge of modeling, skinning, and rigging for broadcast and how it pertains to animation.
- Familiarity with development and communication tools such as Slack, JIRA, and Confluence.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Animator roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.