Prolink Business Solutions: Application Developer (Temp) Brooklyn, United States
App Developer is needed in Brooklyn, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Prolink Business Solutions
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contract: Temporary, 12 Month Contract (with possible extension to 36 Months)
We’re working on something called the “Integrated Eligibility System” (IES) project. The goal is to make things simpler and more consistent for the Department of Social Services (DSS).
What We’re Doing:
- Streamlining Eligibility: We want to make it easier for DSS staff to determine who’s eligible for different health and human services programs.
- Modernization: We’re going to figure out how to update and improve some of our old computer systems.
- Retirement: For some of our old systems, we’ll decide whether it’s time to retire them or integrate them into our new system.
- Designing Systems: You’ll create plans and documents that explain how our computer systems should work and how to keep them safe.
- Specifying Technical Details: You’ll decide how our databases, networks, and software should be set up.
- Creating Diagrams: You’ll make pictures that show how our databases, networks, and programs should be organized.
- Coding: You’ll write code in Oracle 12c and .NET to make our systems work properly.
- Documentation: You’ll write instructions on how to use our systems and how to install them.
- Improvement: You’ll figure out better ways for us to work and help us keep our systems up to date.
- Testing: You’ll check to make sure our code works correctly and fix any issues.
Pay: $45.00 - $65.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for App Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.