DSMH LLC: Front End Developer (UI/UX Design experience/12+M) United States
Front-End Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: DSMH LLC
Contract: Contractor, 12+ Months Contract
- Working with cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Guiding the project team on detailed integration work from concept and initiation to the end of development.
- Driving application development and systems integration tasks focused around delivering business valuable features.
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits; will enforce standards in the Software Development Lifecycle, such as structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides etc.
- Working with Project Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Electrical engineering or related field is required 10 years or more of software development experience or at least 8 years of experience with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
Technical Skills (Required)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with ReactJS.
- Strong Node.JS experience is highly desired.
- Redux or other state management libraries in the React ecosystem.
- Data visualization experience (e.g. D3, Chart.js, Highcharts, SVG, Canvas, etc.).
- Good sense of UI/UX design
- Experience working with databases (relational, document, etc.) and writing SQL.
- Experience writing automated tests (e.g. Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc.).
- Knowledge of web application security (http-https, Content Security Policy, OWASP, etc.).
- Knowledge of Webpack or similar module bundler.
- Experience building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
$65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Data visualization: 4 years (Required)
- Working with databases: 5 years (Required)
- ReactJS: 8 years (Required)
- UX design: 6 years (Required)
- Node.js: 5 years (Required)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Front-End Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.