HNM Solutions: SFCC Backend developer required
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: HNM Solutions
Contract: Temp-to-hire, Contract, Freelance
Job ID: HNMJD3171
Role: SFCC Backend
Experience: 6+ Yr
Role and Responsibilities
- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), SFRA, Demandware, Controllers, Pipelines
- Urgent Openings
- Contract to Hire
- Direct Hire
Interested? Send us your resume to ***
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.