ChurchSpring: Part Time Video Editor required
This job has been crawled from the web.
Contract: Part Time
All About the Position
ChurchSpring is growing our team! ChurchSpring is hiring a highly creative and motivated video editor to join us. The ideal candidate will contribute to projects in video; enhancing our content, cutting and polishing our videos, and be technically savvy enough to manage all aspects of bringing our vision to completion.
Who We Are
ChurchSpring is a company that is committed to providing the most intuitive, affordable, frustration-free church website technology on the planet. We’re a team united by our shared values of faith, family, and work. ChurchSpring offers a decentralized work environment with team members across the globe. We currently service churches across the United States and Canada.
About the Job
We are looking for a highly motivated video editor with an understanding of church culture to join our team and help create video content to enhance our customer experience.
You’re good at:
- Youtube/Instagram/Tiktok creation
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Audio editing and color correction
- Design work
- Storytelling and visual storytelling
- Taking instructions and running with them
- Detail work and catching things others may miss
- Organization and working on a timeline
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the team members to create video content.
- Be an integral part of the production team from start to finish including brainstorming, design concepts, and developing the final product.
- Edit YouTube Videos
- Data Management
- Upload/write/description/tags/endscreen/cards etc
- Thumbnail Design (Photoshop)
- Research for Videos
- Occasional assistance with rough script writing
- Website updates
- Photography for Instagram
- Concept Creation
What You’ll Need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Computer suitable for video editing
- Strong portfolio of video content
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
Why Join Us
Working at ChurchSpring can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with gospel-centered, grace-saturated, world-class talent. We’re a team that loves Jesus, what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Performance bonuses
- Workplace tools compensation
- Flexible hours
- And so much more!
Compensation based on experience and proven work ethic.
This position is part time, about 20 hours per week. Must be available for meetings 8AM-5PM Central Time, Monday through Friday. Dress code is casual attire within reason with business casual for video calls with customer and sales facing meetings. Strict confidentiality with client and company information is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Do you have your own YouTube Channel or Podcast? If so, please share the link.
- Do you have an online portfolio? If so, please share the link.
- Do you have experience working with the church in a volunteer or paid position? If so, please share specifics here.
Experience: Video editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.