Team Johnson, LLC: Blog Writer with SEO and WordPress Experience
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Team Johnson, LLC
WANTED: A creative, SEO-savvy Blog Writer
Do you have a passion for creating engaging and optimized content?
Do you have experience with WordPress and a keen eye for implementing strategic SEO?
Are you looking for a part-time, contracted, remote job with a badass company that houses multiple brands?
Then we want to hear from you!
Team Johnson is searching for an experienced, detail-oriented Blog Writer to join our content team and help us create high-quality blog articles that rank.
Your primary responsibility will be to create informative and engaging blog articles that provide value to our target audience and consistently achieve high SERP rankings.
As a Blog Writer at Team Johnson, you will work as a member of our content team and will be expected to collaborate with team members and implement their feedback in your articles.
To excel in the role, you must have an excellent grip on English grammar, punctuation, spelling, and style.
A Bit About Us
Team Johnson, LLC is the parent company of Chalene and Bret Johnson. Team Johnson houses a portfolio of brands in the health, fitness, lifestyle, and business growth categories. This role will provide blog writing support for chalene.comby creating engaging articles that resonate with Chalene’s target audience and mirror her brand voice.
- Produce 3 well-researched and compelling blogs per day, 5 days a week, written from podcast episode transcripts (for a total of 15 blogs per week)
- Create engaging, informative, and shareable content that resonates with readers
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to increase organic traffic and visibility
- Collaborate with the content team to generate ideas that align with the company’s goals and target audience
- Work closely with the podcast teams to align blog content with business-related and lifestyle-related podcast topics
- Utilize ChatGPT to supplement your creativity, generate new ideas, improve writing quality, and boost speed
- Thoroughly proofread and edit your writing to be accurate, informative, engaging, and free of grammatical errors
- Become well-versed in Chalene’s voice, effectively integrating her personality and tone throughout your writing
- Implement feedback and suggestions from our content team and Chalene herself
- Adhere to our internal linking guidelines and contextually include mandatory internal links from content briefs into your articles
- 2-3 years of proven experience writing blogs on various topics (bonus points if these topics are related to health, fitness, lifestyle, or business!)
- Exceptional writing skills with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Proficient in SEO techniques to enhance content visibility
- Must have proficiency using ChatGPT to improve efficiency and quality of content
- Solid understanding of WordPress and ability to publish and format content
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content sharing
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent knowledge of all aspects of written English
- Familiarity with podcasting and ability to create content that complements the associated podcasts
- Knowledge of content marketing strategies and audience engagement
- Basic HTML and CSS skills for minor formatting adjustments
- Independent contractor
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world, but must have some availability during US working hours to be available for real-time communication
- This is a temporary, two-week, project-based opportunity paying $375/week. We intend to continue this position after the two-week project upon finding the right candidate for long-term blog writing support.
- Must provide your own laptop and tech, will use our software and accounts
- Our tech stack: Slack, Google Suite, Dropbox, Asana, WordPress, Canva, Keap, Attentive
To apply for this position, please send your resume, writing sample portfolio, and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Pay: $375.00 per week
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.