Critical Mass: Senior Developer, Front-End London, United Kingdom
Front-End Developer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Critical Mass
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Fixed Term
We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Developer to come and join the Tribal team based in Paddington, London.
Tribal (part of the Critical Mass agency)
The Talent Team at Critical Mass
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, mentorship, and employee experience possible! CM new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In an effort to do so, we expect our team to work from an office a minimum of 4 days a week. The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning
- Improve collaboration and team relationships
- Increase employee engagement
This hybrid model balances the need for individual flexibility while maintaining the relentless customer focus we provide at CM. We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
- Collaborate with Design and UX to prototype user interactions
- Mentor other front-end developers
- Ensure compatibility of code across devices and viewport sizes
- Assess and optimize page performance and WCAG compliance
- Work with delivery team to ensure overall quality of the experience and support this with tests and documentation
- Strong communication skills with a team-centric approach to discussion and decision making within a distributed team
- 5+ years experience using HTML5 semantic markup, CSS3, and CSS & SVG-based animation on responsive consumer-facing websites
- Full command of Git, the terminal, continuous deployment and integration, and other modern fundamentals
- Strong troubleshooting ability and technical analysis skills - web performance optimization included
- Familiarity with website operations and fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- WCAG accessibility experience is preferred
You May Have:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) on version 6.3 or later, or enterprise CMS
- Experience with Vue.js or similar
- Experience with graphQL or APIs with complex data structures
- Experience with Webpack, or other tools used to optimize and maintain front-end build systems
- Experience working in an agency environment
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Front-End Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.