Wpromote: Remote Freelance Motion Graphics Designer at Wpromote Remote United States
Motion Graphic Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: United States
Wpromote is looking to add a Freelance Motion Graphics Designer/Animator to our Performance Creative team. The ideal person has an amazing design aesthetic, strong motion graphic/animation skills, and has experience designing for digital platforms – Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. If you love making visually stunning… creative and have an interest in how data directly affects how we tailor our ads to the right target audience, this could be a great fit.
You Will Be:
- Elevating brands by creating stunning video and static ads for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Amazon and other digital platforms
- Upholding quality design aesthetic and attention to detail for error-free motion output
- Referencing client brand guidelines to ensure work is on-brand
- Contributing to mood-board creation, with the ability to create light storyboards and style-frames as needed
- Following direction from Art Directors, Performance Creative Managers, the Director of Performance Creative and other Wpromote team members
- Supporting Performance Creative Managers & Art Directors with concept development
- Producing designs for mockups and creative audits
- Designing assets for editors to utilize
- Creating concepts and executing graphics and motion designs based on data and performance
- Conducting research on Wpromote Performance Creative clients
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in digital ad design with motion graphics
- Experience creating digital ads for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, CTV, etc).
- Strong time management with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment both in collaboration with a team and independently
- Working knowledge with pre-build and create templated graphic packages for video editors
- Mastery in After Effects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong animation skills and experience (Knowledge of HTML5 animation a plus)
- Familiarity with technical aspects of digital design as it relates to production deliverables
- The ability to juggle multiple competing priorities with a fast design turnaround time
- Working knowledge with mobile-first design perspective
- A positive, open mind that is focused on having a creative point of view with the understanding of performance creative
- Comfortability with a modular systemic approach to creativity
- Highly creative and sensibility for graphics, typography, and layout
- Solid understanding of best practices with digital and social deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in animation, graphic design, or similar field
- 3D motion design experience is a plus!
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Motion Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.