GameRant: News Article Editor
This job has been crawled from the web.
About the Position
**This is a freelance, REMOTE position.**
The editorial team at Game Rant is looking for a Video Game News Editor to edit and contribute dynamic News articles to our website.
- Expanding coverage of specific games or subjects
- Editing approximately 50 articles per week, and contributing your own articles to the site with careful attention paid to the best SEO practices.
- Paying high attention to detail for spelling, grammar, image quality, fact-checking and sourcing
- Working under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Providing feedback to continually improve our writers’ abilities
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
- Your CV
- A cover letter
- Any relevant links to previous work
_Please note that Game Rant has a zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism and any use of AI content generating tools.
Any evidence of plagiarism or AI generated content within your application will negatively impact your consideration for the role._
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Copywriter roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.