YPC Media: Website Designer (PT) United States
Web Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: YPC Media
Location: United States
Contract: Part Time
- Must be based in the United States.
- Are you interested in helping small to medium-sized companies all over the country with their online marketing? If so, YPC Media may be the perfect fit for you. We are an online marketing and advertising agency that helps businesses be found, get noticed, and generate leads. The position is fully remote with an office option. The role of a Website Designer consists of but is not limited to:
- Work within a CRM system to manage writing projects assigned to you
- Roughly 300 words per website page
- Create multi-page websites in WordPress
- Be able to write about a variety of business types/industries
- Revise/Edit already written content
- Research unique industry types to gather ideas and appropriate keywords
- All website content must include: meta data; meta title, meta description and meta keywords per page, as well as alt tags, relevant industry keywords
- Optimizing new and existing websites with SEO Best practices as well as holding all other website designers and creative teams to best practices and high standards
- Writing SEO Rich web copy for a variety of industries
- 2 years of experience in SEO, Web Design, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to thrive in multi-tasking and learning on the job
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented
- Ability to read and comprehend written directions
- A degree in marketing/advertising or a thorough understanding of the industry is desired
- Must be self-motivated
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Web Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.