Beauty by Laura: Marketing and Social Media Specialist San Diego, CA, United States
Social Media Freelancer is needed in San Diego, CA, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Beauty by Laura
Location: San Diego, CA
Contract: Temporary, Part-time
We are an upscale family owned small business based out of San Diego specializing in Lash Lifts and Brow Laminations! Our goal is to provide exceptional beauty services and expand our client base through social media and marketing. If you’re interested in joining our team check out our website at www.beautybylauralashlift.com
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
Social Media Specialist
This position is intended to create a social media/marketing presence and train our front desk receptionist to implement these skills.
- - Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement
- - Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.) including text posts, emails, images, and videos
- - Monitor social media channels for customer inquiries, comments, and feedback
- - Respond to customer inquiries and comments in a timely and professional manner
- - Collaborate with the team to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns
- - Conduct research on industry trends and competitor activities to inform social media strategies
- - Use analytics tools to track and report on social media performance metrics
- - Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Experience with graphic design
- Proficient in photography and video editing software
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing principles
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Ability to research and identify target audience preferences and trends
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Social Media Manager to join our team. If you are passionate about digital marketing, have a creative mindset, and enjoy engaging with online communities, we would love to hear from you!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Temporary, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social media strategy: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Diego, CA 92110
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.