Loopdash: Freelance WordPress Developer
This job has been crawled from the web.
We are currently seeking a Freelance WordPress Developer to join our team at Loopdash. As a developer dedicated to building for the web, you will be responsible for working directly with stakeholders, project managers, and creatives to drive project success. This role is estimated to fluctuate between 20-30 hours per week.
As a high-visibility role, we require a candidate who can think and act independently. You will be responsible for project planning, requirements gathering, scope delimiting, resource management, budgeting, and project delivery, ensuring that the job is completed on-time and on-budget.
- 4+ years of experience as a WordPress developer
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of WordPress technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Solid project management fundamentalsTeam and resource management skills
- Experience with WordPress development, including plugin and theme customization
- Familiarity with WordPress APIs, hooks, and filters
- Understanding of WordPress security best practices
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of environments like staging, dev, and production
- Information architecture and UX experience is highly desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with digital marketing and/or design is nice, but not required
- Customizing WordPress themes and plugins to meet client needs
- Developing custom WordPress plugins from scratch
- Optimizing WordPress websites for speed and performance
- Conducting WordPress updates and security checks
- Troubleshooting WordPress-related issues and providing solutions
- Creating backup and recovery plans for WordPress websites
- Communicating with clients on progress, roadblocks, and timelines
- QAing work and flagging potential issues
To stand out as a candidate, you must have the drive to affect operational processes, excellent front and back-end knowledge, and complete product management experience. You will be initiating projects, creating project briefs and documents, working closely with client stakeholders to establish project metrics and objectives, and nurturing client relationships.
- $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 100% remote; work from wherever you work best
- Flexible schedule; work whenever as long as deadlines are met
- We strive for async, so minimal Zoom & Google meetings.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
Expected hours: No more than 30 per week
- Flexible schedule
- 1099 contract
- 4 years
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 4 years (Required)
- CSS: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.