Jayne: Copywriter (PT) United States
Copywriter is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Jayne Agency, LLC
Contract: Part-time, Contract
- Love what you do: Copy and creative development for client-based assignments – marketing, advertising, social media, email, digital, the list goes on…
- Participation in strategic sessions, post documentation, deliverables
- Overseeing and ensuring all copy deliverables assigned to you directly
- Working collaboratively with designers, other copywriters, account management, digital media manager and operations to make sure deliverables happen on time, on budget or that flags are raised early and often
- Delivering the best work to your ability, and when there’s a barrier to that, you take a “holler, don’t wait” approach
- Be a good Jayne Agency citizen – mindful and thoughtful that we are a small business, virtual, and our culture is unique to our cloud-based tools and software
Requirements: No faking.
- 2-4 Years of Experience writing copy in Branding, Marketing or Advertising (social and digital are greens fees entry)
- Direct experience in developing user-centric strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to self-direct, take direction, lead, follow, collaborate, integrate
- Strong MS Office Skills are needed (PPT, Word, XLS, Project is a PLUS)
- Experience with Google Drive collaborative tools
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- User-centric point of view – the answer to this one is on our website
You’ll be a great fit for our team if you:
- Read this job description for real
- Prefer to work remotely and have an odd love of Zoom (We’ve been fully virtual for 8 years, and this isn’t changing any time soon for us)
- Are slightly competitive with yourself
- Are fascinated as to why people do what they do
- Believe that OCD is a valued talent
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player
- Have a sense of humor – like, a good one.
- Are an avid Supporter of “LOVE WHAT YOU DO, LOVE WHO YOU WORK WITH, and PROSPERITY BREEDS PROSPERITY”
- Adhere to the values of Collaboration, Accountability, Creativity, Tenacity and Trust
In order to be considered for an interview (this is our automagic screening machine):
- Make sure to read instructions all the way through
- Be prepared to submit a portfolio with any work you want
- Demonstrate that you can challenge a creative brief in the name of making it more gooder
- Talk about how you approach maintaining the customer’s point of view and how the customer’s customer’s point of view in your creative process
- Have 3 questions that would be a good challenge for us
Pay: From $2,000.00 per month
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.