Medical Marketing Whiz: Junior Marketing Manager United States
Digital Marketer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Medical Marketing Whiz
Junior Marketing Position
At Medical Marketing Whiz, we believe in delivering value through our expertise and our goal is to continually offer the next generation marketing campaigns to our clients. We collaborate. We laugh. We work hard every day. We specialize in marketing for OBGYN, Urogynecologists, Functional Medicine Doctors, and Aesthetics / Anti-Aging specialists.
Are you a transparent and proactive person who believes anything worth doing is worth doing well? Do others describe you as a nice balance of creative and analytical? Are you a sharp, self-motivated thinker who loves to figure things out and deliver excellence? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion making strategic decisions along the way?
If you said “No” to any of the above questions, then you won’t be a good fit for our team… but if you responded, “Yes to all of the above!” AND you’re creative, hardworking, fun, and truly love a constant challenge…keep reading, because this position could be for you!
Responsibilities of the Junior Medical Marketing Associate:
- Support team with marketing deliverables for doctors and other healthcare professionals in women’s health, anti-aging medicine, or functional medicine niches.
- Create marketing assets for the clients including social media graphics and posts, email newsletters, press releases, landing pages, and event flyers.
- Meet with our account executives virtually on a regular basis to discuss goals and track progress of all marketing efforts.
- Handle our smaller projects such as medical device company clients or other short term clients.
- Online research including competitor research, healthcare industry trends & staying on top of marketing trends (listen to marketing podcasts, webinars etc).
- Ensure all projects are on time to the account executive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Graphic design (Canva, Adobe, Photoshop or similar)
- Ability to meet deadlines and take ownership
- Coachable and willing to learn and constantly improve
- Takes ownership for results and has pride in their work
Pay: $35-40K per year equivalent
Email resume, cover letter and video intro with subject line: Junior Account Executive
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.