RJM Technologies, Inc: AEM WEB DEVELOPER - REMOTE (PT/Temp) United States
Web Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: RJM Technologies, Inc.
Contract: Temporary, Part Time, Contractor
- Develop and design web pages, applications, and components using AEM.
- Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications for organization’s internal and external uses.
- Work with content authors to optimize their use of new templates for the best UX.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity, and system limitations.
- Create and modify documentation corresponding to websites.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, networking), and with external vendors.
- Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity, and consistency across the organization.
- 6+ years of web development experience.
- Experience building web pages using AEM modular components (article fragments, author fragments, experience fragments).
- Experience with both front-end graphic user interface (GUI) and back-end development.
- Ability to translate and define user requirements.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively on project status.
- Develop and maintain web applications using React Express
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug issues reported by users or QA team
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Follow Agile methodologies and use tools like Jira for project management
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Experience with application development using React Express or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with web services (RESTful APIs) and MVC architecture
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- Proficient in version control systems (Git)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Pay: $63.00 - $65.00 per hour
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.