CMG: Sr UX Designer (9M) London, United Kingdom
UX Designer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Career Moves Group
Location: London, UK
Contract: Contractor, 9 Months
Sr. UX Designer
Rate: £48.56 per hour (Inside IR35)
- Own outcomes for one mature project, complex program, or emerging area by helping to set and communicate product direction and priorities for a small number of collaborators.
- Identify high value opportunities and potential constraints that inform a cross-functional product initiative.
- Contribute to design systems or languages to inform priorities, resource allocation, and key decisions needed to improve quality and consistency of design systems or languages.
- Challenge to define a scalable and sustainable approach, taking full ownership of solving difficult problems with limited precedent to improve the end user experience.
- Address complex challenges as they arise, with foresight which anticipates and mitigates future issues.
- Recognize when the solution being proposed is not ideal and challenge the approach with alternative solutions.
- Influence across teams with shared objectives to align resources and direction.
- Build strong working relationships cross-functionally, and offer support and direction as needed.
- Formally or informally lead and mentor others to grow UX design talent.
- Guide the momentum of multiple adjacent design efforts by aligning goals and objectives to the larger product or program initiative.
- Increase adoption of user-centered design principles and Product Excellence at the team, product, or organizational level.
- Act as a subject matter expert in UX design principles, user-centered product development methodologies, style guides, and research tools.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of relevant Google-wide programs and processes to provide product definition contributions.
- Aesthetic sensibility - Ability to make design decisions that increase the overall appeal of a product based on relevant aesthetic trends and appropriate application of Google and product brand styling.
- Craftsmanship - Ability to make design decisions that result in a coherent product, platform, or user experience, including the ability to question and assess execution, craft, longevity, and scale of designs.
- Data-driven design - Ability to analyze information, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions, and evaluate outcomes. This includes the ability to use data to add value to business planning and strategies.
- Interactive technology - Knowledge of how people use and interact with technology in order to influence the design, evaluation, and iterative improvement of interactive hardware and software systems.
- Presentations - Ability to prepare effective presentations in content and function, and to speak competently to the level of the audience.
- Product design - Knowledge of product design principles and user-centric processes.
- Product development lifecycle - Knowledge of the overall process for developing products. This includes knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of engineering and other functions, major phases, checkpoints, and deliverables. This also includes the ability to identify common issues and considerations for delivering a product.
- Software systems thinking - Ability to analyze situations or problems at the system level or from a broader technical or organizational perspective. This includes the ability to consider how factors or components in a system interrelate and work overtime within the context of larger systems.
- Storytelling - Ability to influence and inspire an audience by crafting stories using data that elicit empathy or create buy-in.
- UX research methodology - Knowledge of principles and methods for defining and measuring UX, and the ability to adapt UX research methods to the appropriate user interface and platform.
- User behaviour - Knowledge of behavioural characteristics of users and their goals with regards to the problem being solved. This includes the knowledge of how user behaviour informs product design and development.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.