Clarity AI: Product Designer - Temporary Spain
Product Designer is needed in Spain.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Clarity AI
Location: Remote from Spain
About Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s mission is to bring social impact to the market. Our disruptive tech tools allow investors, companies, and consumers to invest sustainably, shop sustainably, and report or benchmark for sustainability with easy-to-use, AI-powered technology. We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, Portugal, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Product Designer who will join a small but growing International Product Design team and who will work on different products across ESG Risk, Impact, Climate or Regulation areas. In this role, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the product and the platform.
- Use your technical expertise to promote improvements, influence the evolution of the products, and validate business hypotheses through user research activities. Provide UI/UX guidance to find effective solutions.
- Aim for a deep understanding of the customers you’re designing for. Whether it’s joining user research sessions, learning from previous insights, reading data reports, or running your own research and analysis, you’ll strive to understand the what, why, and how of the problems you’re solving for. We don’t just ship the thing right, we ship the right thing.
- Use strong communication, documentation, and facilitation skills to present effectively, get useful feedback and clarify assumptions. Collaborate closely with PMs, Engineers, Data scientists, and User researchers to deeply involve them throughout the design process while shipping effective designs.
- Execute polished, intuitive, and accessible user experiences. You’re pragmatic and able to balance the ideal experience with knowing where and when to make scoping trade-offs based on technical constraints, experimentation strategy, or business risk.
- At least 3 years of experience designing digital products for web and mobile platforms.
- A portfolio that demonstrates great product thinking, polished UI skills and thoughtful processes.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with different areas across the company as well as clients and final users.
- Expertise using and collaborating with Design Systems and accessibility standards.
- Experience running ideation workshops and driving research sessions.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and agile methodologies.
- Competence using Figma to create high quality designs and interactive prototypes.
Nice to have
- Experience or knowledge in sustainability terminology and latest trends and SAAS products.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.