University of the Incarnate Word: 3D Animation & Game Design Student Tutor & Lab Monitor San Antonio, TX, United States
3D Animator is needed in San Antonio, TX, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: University of the Incarnate Word
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contract: Part Time
Position Title: 3D Animation & Game Design Student Tutor & Lab Monitor
Academic Year: 2023-2024
University of the Incarnate Word is a Catholic institution that welcomes to its community persons of diverse backgrounds, in the belief that their respectful interaction advances the discovery of truth, mutual understanding, self-realization, and the common good.
Seeking a UIW student to provide in-person and online tutoring for 3D Animation and Game Design courses (particularly Game Engines).
This is a student position open to current UIW 3D ANGD students who may be hired through the Federal Work-Study Program or student employment.
- Essential FunctionsMaintain cleanliness and functionality of the 3D Animation computer labs, and effectively report problems to the Help Desk.
- Open the 3D Animation computer labs on weekends for student availability.
- Provide in-lab support to students during weekend lab hours.
- Provide online tutoring when no students in lab.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- C#, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Suite;
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures;
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
Must be a current UIW student in their Junior or Senior year of the ANGD program.
Required Work Experience
Required Certifications, Licenses Or Registrations
Up to 20 hours per week Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.
Posting Number: STU1126PO
Number of Vacancies: 4
Job Type: Part Time
Job Category: Students
Desired Start Date: 09/11/2023
Position End Date (if temporary): 05/31/2024
Reports to: Assistant Dean, SMD
Open Date: 09/06/2023
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicant: EOE
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, pregnancy, and religion (except in limited circumstances when religious preference is both permitted by law and deemed appropriate as a matter of University policy).
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.