R-Labs: UI/UX Designer (PT) United States
UI Designer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Contract: Contractor, Part Time
- Design the UI/UX of mobile apps based on client notes.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure high-quality design and user experience.
- Deliver design files in Figma for app development in Swift.
- Strong ability to interpret client notes into intuitive app design.
- Expertise in Figma.
- Solid experience in UI/UX design.
- Remote work allowed.
- Flexible hours, contract role.
- Project completion is ASAP.
- UI: 1 year (Required)
- UX: 1 year (Required)
- Figma: 1 year (Required)
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.