Stefanini, Inc: Workday Integration Developer Richmond, United States
Developer is needed in Richmond, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Stefanini, Inc
Location: Richmond, VA
Stefanini is looking for Workday Integration Developer in Richmond, VA (Hybrid Role)- Open to W2 Candidates only!
- The ESO Integration Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and managing integrations between the Ariba/Workday platform and all connected systems (on-prem, Cloud-based, and third-party providers).
- This position will focus heavily on the development and maintenance of integrations using Workday’s core tools (Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services, Enterprise Interface Builder/EIB) as well as the development of complex BIRT reports.
- This position will also be responsible for adhering to approved design patterns; following relevant architectural, data, and security policies; and collaborating with internal service providers such as National Integration Services and National IT to deploy Integration as a Service integrations and monitoring/alerting.
- This role will support the ongoing enhancements, changes, additions, and updates to the Ariba/Workday platform.
- Experience with Financial, HR, or Procurement integrations is expected.
What You Will Do:
- Define, build, test, deploy, and maintain integrations between the Ariba/Workday platform and all connected systems and third parties.
- Part of the team that is responsible for the Workday and Ariba integration environment including the following: Integration Maintenance & Management; Integration Architecture; Integration Design Pattern Development; Integration Development; Integration Queue Management; Scheduling Management for Integrations; Integration Infrastructure (SFTP Server) Oversight; Liaison with National Integration Services
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of integrations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on design and implementation of integrations.
- Applies the principles of software engineering to the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of solutions in support of applications, databases, test automation tools, DevOps processes, and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products.
- Demonstrates technical skill in at least one programming general purpose language (Java, XML, XSLT, Python, etc.) and domain specific language (RESTful APIs) as needed.
- Performs peer reviews using software engineering principles, patterns, and development guidelines.
- Partners with customers in the development of innovative solutions that achieve business goals.
- Reviews and analyzes business and technical requirements and implements technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides on-call support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, incident management, and service request management for supported products and environments.
Required Qualifications & Competencies:
- Experience with integration design and development for Cloud-based platforms
- Experience with Workday is required
- Hands-on experience building Workday integrations using Studio, Cloud Connector, and EIBs
- Position requires demonstrated understanding of application and data principles and methods, significant architecture experience with mission-critical systems, and success with planning, designing, developing, and operating large-scale technology solutions
- Experience with the design, build, and test of BIRT reports
- Expertise in foundational web service and API technologies such as WSDL, WS, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, and JSON
- Familiarity with Ariba integration and MuleSoft desired
- Background in Dev/Ops and operational support
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Ability to work and coordinate with third parties on data-related inquiries
- Experience with interface, networking, and data warehousing technologies, as well as design, relational database technologies, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- Understand basic database architecture, tables, functional interactions, and recognize and understand impacts to downstream systems
- Well-versed in Agile development methodologies including Kanban best practices
- Learning mindset geared toward innovation and creativity for applying technology capabilities in new ways, necessary for both the delivery of effective technology and business solutions.
- Expertise in relationship management and an exemplary ability to manage stakeholder expectations through clear and transparent communications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to express ideas in a clear, concise, and compelling manner, as well as ability to tailor communications for different audiences
About Stefanini Group:
The Stefanini Group is a global provider of offshore, onshore and near shore outsourcing, IT digital consulting, systems integration, application, and strategic staffing services to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. Our presence is in countries like the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and more than four hundred clients across a broad spectrum of markets, including financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Stefanini is a CMM level 5, IT consulting company with a global presence. We are CMM Level 5 company.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.