SilverPeak Studios: Associate Studio Location Sports Photographer Pembroke, MA, United States
Photographer is needed in Pembroke, MA, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: SilverPeak Studios
Location: Pembroke, MA
Contract: Temporary, Part-time
SilverPeak is seeking an Associate Sports Photographer to join our growing team.
About SilverPeak Studios
SilverPeak is a growing local Sports Photography company that specializes in Team & Individual sports Picture Day services. We also offer action shots for sporting events. We are centrally located in Pembroke, MA which allows us to serve the Boston-South Shore, Cape Cod & Islands locales. What separates us from the pack? We don’t sell pictures; we capture memories, and we present them in unique graphic designs for families to enjoy for years. We’re a family-run business with genuine ties to the community we serve. Our customers are the most important part of our business, and we strive to outdo ourselves by delivering amazing results every time.
Summary about the Associate Sports Photographer Role
- Assist the Principal Photographer on-location with day-to-day tasks such as equipment setup and operation. Master the transportation, setup & tear-down of studio lighting and camera equipment, including the return and storage of equipment.
- Operate cutting-edge Canon and Profoto photographic equipment to create stunning digital sports portraits for K-12 aged athletes.
- Pose children and make sure we capture the best possible shot every time.
- A fun, fast paced, and passionate environment.
- Experience as photo assistant, digital technician, video editor/technician in a commercial photography studio or equivalent interest/experience.
- Executes and captures images per the style guide and job worksheet as well as Art Director’s vision.
- High school diploma or higher
- Art or Photography Course Completion, Diploma or Equivalent Experience
- Ability and willingness to travel daily (mileage reimbursement provided) to join our remote studio set where locations vary.
- Must have & own reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license & proof of insurance or be transported to and from our Pembroke, MA location for daily work.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 pounds and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to operate and set up camera and studio lighting equipment.
- Comfortable working in warm or cold environments.
- Flexibility and willingness to work afternoon and evening hours.
- Do-what-it-takes attitude in every situation.
- Interest in all aspects of the Sports Photography Business both photographic and logistics
- Must pass a CORI background check.
- Ability to work event schedules agreed to in advance on a chaotic schedule.
- Troubleshoot on set issues with cameras, photo/video equipment, computers, software, etc to reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
- Knowledge of digital SLR camera use
Ideal candidate traits
- Outgoing & charismatic, polished and reliable, positive attitude
- Punctual, tidy, respectful and attention to detail
- Able to accept direction and learn.
- Must love people and energetic children.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Open or flexible schedules after 330pm weeknights.
- Expert in directing a set and can work well under pressure.
- Positive mindset/customer focused; remember you are the director of first impressions.
- Proficient with Windows and Mac OS
- Self-driven and optimistic problem solver who can easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for in the US.
Job Types: Temporary, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 12 – 25 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- After school
- Evening shift
- No weekends
- Are you able to work after-school evening hours during weeknights?
- Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment, standing for multiple hours?
- Are you good with kids?
- Are you familiar with DSLR Photography?
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.