Glassworks London: Video Content Editor London, United Kingdom
Video Editor is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Glassworks London
Location: London, UK
Job DescriptionSocial Media Content Editor
We are on the look-out for a Social Media Content Editor to help us create our video content on IG, TikTok, and YouTube. The successful candidate will be someone with experience in fast-paced short (and medium-length) content, aimed for a fast turnaround. The editor will also be responsible for end-to-end editing, in collaboration with our copywriter. You will be sent footage from phones and cameras for different types of content and will need to be able to edit on phone apps and computer software.
This is a freelance role and can be carried out remotely. The editor will need to be available 5-7 days a month but ideally with some flexibility to be booked ad hoc.
- Drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy
- Engage in real-time with our social media community (during live streams, etc)
- Develop new, creative and highly engaging content to grow our social media audiences
- Create fun, interesting and engaging video content, relevant to our followers
- Ensure that content is aligned with brand aesthetics and identity
- Keep your pulse on the latest social media trends (especially TikTok), and propose ideas on how we can edit content for these platforms
- Provide weekly reporting of engagement metrics
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box
- Goal oriented, results driven and work well on a team as well as independently
- A natural passion and enthusiasm for all things social media
- Resourceful, engaging, organized and flexible
- Customer and community savvy and can seamlessly navigate the nuances of the ever changing social media platforms (with an emphasis on TikTok)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Video Editor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.