I use my skills as an illustrator to help my clients solve creative problems. In my work I have a style that’s colorful and expressive with clear storytelling elements that can help sale ideas for my clients. I also incorporate these principles to my motion design work which results in imagery that’s very pleasing to the viewer thus giving them a pleasant experience.
$400 per day
Employment and project experience:
Ebi Animation LLC, Brooklyn - Freelance Motion Designer/Illustrator
● Designed promotional work such as posters and banners for gaming events
● Created storyboards for independent animation projects.
● Created animated video content for social media.
April 2019 -May 2019
Disney/ABC Studios, Manhattan - Freelance Motion graphic designer
● Created style frames for Disney’s associated brands using Photoshop.
● Animated assets using After Effects.
● Collaborated with Creative directors to solve design problems.
March 2019 - April 2019
Magnet Media, Manhattan - Freelance Motion graphic designer
● During my time at the studio I had the opportunity to direct an animation
project for the software company. I created the graphic assets in
Illustrator. Then animated the entire video using After effects.
January 2019 - March 2019
Idea Machine Studio, Brooklyn -Freelance Illustrator/AE Animator
● Assisted Creative Director on developing character designs for a design pitch.
● Developed style frames for a design pitch for Dollar Driver Club.
● Edited videos in Premiere Pro.
Qualifications and education:
BA in Communication Design at your Pratt Institute