Freelance Technical SEO Expert in Baltimore, MD, USA
This role will see you manage and oversee client’s accounts, researching and posting outbound social media activity, planning and executing SEO campaigns, managing large scale PPC campaigns engaging with consumers and much more.
In this pivotal role, you’ll:
- Work on web page optimisation and strategy
- Reporting and analysis
- Manage and optimise large scale PPC campaigns for clients
- Link building (using white-hat techniques)
- Perform highly detailed website audits to identify issues and ensure the site is properly constructed to maximise search engine visibility
- Support the creation of content for clients
- Liaise with project managers, designers and developers to get client work completed
- Minimum of 1-2 years digital agency experience
- A proven track record with SEO, PPC (Search & Social) and Web Analytics.
- Experience in email marketing, content marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- Experience with technical site audits.
- Experience in improving the usability, design, content and conversions of client websites.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple client projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from all disciplines, both internally and externally.
- Team player, “can-do” attitude and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Experience with Symfony is a must.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for PPC Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.