Airhouse: Visual Designer
Visual Designers wanted to work with Airhouse, an ecommerce operations and logistics company. From shipping and warehousing to order and inventory management, companies come to Airhouse for an all-in-one, modern solution.
Although pre-developing a strong foundation for the Airhouse brand, designers are needed to help with the next phase of growth as they ramp up marketing campaigns and supporting materials, sales activities and product development.
Various designers are needed for the following:
- Develop visual concepts/assets for lead generation campaigns (ads, landing pages, social media graphics, etc.) with a cohesive look and feel, working with the team to quickly develop and test different iterations
- Wireframe/design responsive webpages in Webflow for their marketing website (bonus if you can implement pages in Webflow), airhouse.io, and with a mobile-first approach
- Design templates/graphics for sales proposals, marketing guides, ebooks, blog posts, documentation, presentations, etc.
- Create illustrations/diagrams explaining key features and benefits of Airhouse that are consistent with the Airhouse brand
Requirements for roles:
- Ability to work in Figma and Adobe CC
- Strong understanding of grid systems, underlying design layout and composition principles (should have examples in portfolio)
- Strong knowledge of web design principles
- Ability to create new assets that are consistent with an existing company style guide
- For our website, prior experience working with engineers to give feedback on implementation to match mockups, OR strong HTML/CSS skills and ability to work in Webflow
If any of these projects match your skills and interests, please get in touch with Airhouse. A brief chat will be set up to meet you - and if successful, immediate work will be provided either on an hourly basis or on individual projects.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Part of a larger ongoing project
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75