Universal Studios: Audio Mixer (Contract) United States
Audio Mixer is needed in United States.
Universal Studios Hollywood is looking for an Audio Mixer. This job was crawled from the web:
Audio Mixer is responsible for the overall operation of the audio and visual equipment at their assigned show/venue.
- Operation of the audio and visual equipment at their assigned show/venue; operation of and monitoring of audio visual equipment while show is running (i.e. microphones, speakers, CD players, mixing consoles, equalizers, lighting boards, Efx machines, etc)
- Audio Mixing of indoor and outdoor shows using a variety of audio equipment and control systems by coordinating and timing video and sound cues; operate lighting control system and make live announcements when necessary
- Trouble-shoot sound and lighting problems and find solutions along with cast, crew, other technical staff, and management; Maintain the cleanliness and good working condition of the shows audio equipment and other related equipment
Reset Audio equipment after every show and complete pre-show inspections before the next show to guarantee all equipment is in proper working order; report problems to technical services for repair
- Communicate problems and incidents professionally and objectively to management or the show’s Stage Manager
- Promotes and provides extraordinary guest service for both internal and external guests; answers questions and offers information in a courteous manner. - Seeks to provide assistance to guests
- Understands and demonstrates the proper use of safety practices and ensures department standards are maintained and safety policies for the Park upheld
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college/technical school is preferred in Audio Engineering
- Ability & willingness to work a variety of schedules, overtime, weekends and holidays with short notice
- Ability and willingness to respond to incidents in locations requiring climbing, fall-protection, and other non-traditional work-environments
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written on a technical level
- Able to work independently
- Requires moderate to heavy physical exertion
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull heavy materials and objects up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, climb, etc. for extended periods of time
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Audio Mixer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.