Gadget-bot : Mid-Senior Level 2D Concept Artist United States
Concept Artist is needed in United States.
Gadget-bot is looking for a Mid-Senior Level 2D Concept Artist. This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: San Gabriel, CA, US
Contract: Contract (freelance)
As a Mid-Senior 2D Concept Artist, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Art Leads, and other Concept Artists to produce quality designs
- Create thumbnails, sketches, provide iteration, and fully rendered imagery within deadlines.
- Work with the Art Director to develop, define, and apply consistent visual style to your work
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with Photoshop and 3D programs.
- Experience with Blender is preferred.
- Ability to quickly iterate on concepts with input from the Art Director.
- Ability to receive and give good constructive criticism.
- A strong understanding of mood, lighting, form, shape, and silhouette in regards to composition.
- An exceptional eye for light, value, color & detail in design.
- The ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to a finished piece, and an understanding of translating these ideas to real-time game content.
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Concept Artist roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.