Filmless: Freelance Cinematographer required San Francisco, United States
Cinematographer is needed in San Francisco, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: San Francisco, United States
We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we’re searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success.
Check out our videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
We’re looking for the best freelance videographers to help us film custom videos for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. This job will require you be in or around San Francisco, so please only apply if you are a Bay Area resident. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Follow a shot list and improvise better shots when available
- Quickly and efficiently setup shots and camera settings
- Collaborate with other videographers to maximize coverage
- Setup and light interviews using lights and/or natural light
- Have a firm understanding of shot composition and using creative angles
- 5+ year of experience as a cinematographer for videos that appeal to wide audiences
- Must have your own professional grade camera with several lenses
- Must have experience working directly with clients
- Must have a car or means of transportation
- Lighting kit and camera support gear is a plus
- Access to a portable green screen or mobile studio for product shots is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Cinematographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.