Charlotte Tilbury: Freelance makeup artist Dallas, United States
Hair and Makeup is needed in Dallas, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Charlotte Tilbury
Location: Dallas, TX
Contract: Full Time, Freelance
Charlotte Tilbury is currently recruiting Freelance Makeup Artists to join the team. This position will be part of the Charlotte Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist team.
- Promote and create makeup magic in store
- Drive business in store through exceptional makeup artistry and customer service
- Reflect the brand values and customer base
- Achieve sales targets through the creation of an amazing experience and exemplary service
- Exude passion and enthusiasm for Charlotte Tilbury to the customer, delivering her philosophy of artistry made easy along with a unique and personalized shopping experience
The Freelance Makeup Artist role is responsible for promoting and creating makeup magic in store. Always representing the ethos, products, and image of Charlotte Tilbury.
- Strong artistry, sales and service talents
- Sales driven and have experience in beauty and retail
- Strive to achieve event sales goals, and sales per hour target
- Create brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of your product knowledge
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters of the company guidelines
- Customer Service:
- Deliver exceptional customer service reflecting the Charlotte Tilbury values.
- Team Work:
- Demonstrate a positive ad cooperative approach towards your work and your colleagues
- Assist and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism ad creativity at all times
- Ensure the counter / gondola is customer ready from open to close of business
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards. Clean display units, tools and testers throughout the day
- Assist with maintaining the required inventory levels to include stock counts, rotation, timely replenishment
- Assist with visual merchandising, new launch displays, and collateral placement through communication with Sales and Artistry Executive
- Assist in the execution of events
- Maintain consistent communication with Brand field team regarding any counter / gondola needs or concerns
- Maintain high standards managing schedule, clocking in and out and submitting time sheets on payroll application (allwork)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Hair and Makeup roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.