MVP Interactive: Junior Designer (Temp) Philadelphia, United States
Designer is needed in Philadelphia, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: MVP Interactive
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contract: Temporary, Part-time, Contract,
Who we are:
MVP Interactive is an creative technology company that creates immersive experiences to amplify brands by blending real world and digital environments. We specialize in building Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality, consumer engagement experiences across sports, retail, entertainment, media, gaming, healthcare and more.
At MVP Interactive ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
- We maintain a growth mindset: What can’t be built, will. What can’t be done, will. What most won’t do, we will. Anything is possible.
- Our team works best by collaboration, accountability of each individual’s responsibility and commitment to support, grow and evolve.
- Our clients’ needs are met, satisfied, and served beyond expectations.
- Our experiences will be built to be enjoyable, memorable and functional. Things that work well will convert to emotions that will be remembered
What we’re looking for this entry level position:
We are looking for a team oriented, results driven Junior Designer. As the Junior Designer for MVP Interactive, you get to attend design sessions with our Creative team, hashing out a project’s needs and helping mold ideas from alright to awesome. When it comes to creative, we’re an innovative company working with tools that are sometimes beyond the norm for traditional design, so having a great attitude towards learning, exploring and not being afraid to ask questions is a must! This role begins as short term, but if all goes well, it could transition to ongoing.
Who you are:
To ensure success, you must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude to help create designs for a range experiential technology and CMS software. You must work well with others in a fast paced, high pressure environment while being a self starter. To be an outstanding Junior Designer you must be:
- Driven and taking initiativeBeing curious and keeping learning
- Being able to listen and receive criticism
- Being open-minded and empathetic We are a culture centric team that values interpersonal skills that maintains a high-level of excellence for our clients and colleagues.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas
- Integrating assets into our web techstack CMS system
- Working with various elements of frontend web development -You don’t need to be at all experienced in this, but should be interested
- Working with assets for Unity and Unreal game engines
- Using graphic techniques to organize, prepare files and create drafts
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects
- Using feedback from Creative Director to improve
- Designing small elements of a larger project
- Working knowledge of audio visual equipment, touchscreen displays and other hardware
- Demonstrate interest or knowledge in AR, VR, & XR.
Typical tools you would use include:
- Adobe Photoshop
Pay: $17.00 - $35.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.