Anya Drew Films: Videographer Albany, United States
Videographer is needed in Albany, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Anya Drew Films
Location: Albany, NY
Anya Drew Films is looking to hire qualified, freelance wedding filmmakers in your area! Most shoots are between 6-8 hours and the pay is up to $100/hour. You must be comfortable as the primary and only filmmaker on the day and you must be able to demonstrate prior experience in this role. We require 2 camera coverage during the ceremony but the rest of the day 1 camera is usually fine. The ability to provide basic drone coverage is also a huge plus. Please do not apply if you haven’t shot at least 10 weddings on your own.
You Must Provide:
- Samples of raw un-edited footage from recent weddings that you have shot solo. We need to see 2 camera angles of the ceremony. We also need to hear the audio from ceremony and reception.
- Proof of liability insurance.
What you need:
- (2) 4k cameras (at least 1 that shoots 4k 60p).
- Variety of fast lenses
- Enough batteries and memory cards to last 8 hours w/out charging.
- 2 lav mics with recorders (Tuscan dr10 or similar)
- At least 1 shotgun mic
- 2 sturdy tripods
- Slider or Gimbal
- Reliable vehicle and driver’s license
- Reliable cell phone
- Availability to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Willing to be on call as a back up (you get double the rate if called on).
Pay: $65.00 - $100.00 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.