Kaufman Development: Freelance Photographer and Videographer required Columbus, United States
Videographer is needed in Columbus, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Kaufman Development
Location: Columbus, OH
- Kaufman Development is seeking a freelance photographer and videographer to attend and capture content at events hosted at our Gravity community located in the Franklinton Arts District near downtown Columbus. Services as requested with a target of 2-4 events per month, mainly evenings and weekends.Attend 2-4 Gravity events per month
- Capture still photos and videos for use on social
- Film & post instagram stories real-time during events
- Contracted per event, paid at freelance hourly rate
- Must have DSLR camera to capture photo and video
- Must provide event photos and footage to social media specialist within 24 hours post-evt; Photo editing required for stills; Unedited video footage to be provided
- Must have an iPhone for Instagram story capture and posting
- Applicable experience and/or college degree in Marketing, Communications, Film/Visual Arts, or similar field.
- Experience in video filming & editing required.
- Must attend events during evenings and weekends, as requested
Job Type: Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- social media content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- photography: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.