Peer Power: Digital Communications Producer (12 Months) London, United Kingdom
Digital Producer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Peer Power
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Part Time, 12 Month Contract
About the role of Digital Communications Producer
Your main responsibilities will be producing creative content and managing our social media platforms. You will produce written and visual content across all our digital channels and design creative content for our audiences such as videos, audio and infographics. You will reflect and shape Peer Power Youth’s tone of voice in all of our online and print communications and create resources with team members alongside young people.
You will manage the social media channels and organise a well-planned content calendar. You will manage, collect and communicate Peer Power Youth’s impact and create content including case studies, quotes, blogs, news pieces and videos etc. You will work with the Head of Communications and Marketing to identify and prioritise communication needs and implement the content strategy.
You will have strong communication and writing skills, with the ability to build relationships with young people. You will demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity in the work you produce, working collaboratively with the team.
This is a new role, but we think an average week might look like:
- Planning and organising content on social media in advance, working collaboratively with the Head of Communications and Marketing, following the communication calendar and content strategy
- Meetings with young people, staff and other stakeholders capturing positive highlights and stories
- Design and create content using Canva/Adobe InDesign, highlighting key quotes, stories and maintaining our brand guidelines to upload on social media and our website
- Working alongside young people to focus our communications with their priorities, key messages and viewpoints
- Supporting fundraising activities by producing leaflets, flyers and other printed materials
- Uploading and keeping the website up to date, posting press releases, blogs and news pieces
- Support with reporting on our metrics and analytics on Google Analytics, Mailchimp and social media
- Support with drafting written communications such as newsletters, highlighting news every month
- Editing and proofreading key communications materials to ensure consistency and compliance with our branding
16 per week
£24,000.00 per year
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Digital Producer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.