CCP Games: Concept Artist - Freelance (6 months) London, United Kingdom
Concept Artist is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: CCP Games
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Full Time, 6 Months FTC
Who are We?
CCP Games’ London studio has a truly unique offering when it comes to culture and vibe. Perhaps originating from and it’s often been referred to as, the Icelandic effect. It’s impossible to ignore. Excellence – Courage – Unity – Honesty These are our core values, and we are always on the lookout for signals when we’re interviewing. We are an open book. Authenticity and a candid approach to meetings and interviews really helps pave the way to not just managing expectations, but also smart and efficient decision making. We offer a supportive and trusting work environment. We believe diversity is a strength and we are looking for talent across the board, including those that are considered to be unrepresented in the industry. The role will be working as part of our team in London.
- Create high quality 2D concepts for environments and props
- Create high quality preparatory 2D art for the production of game ready assets
- Concept mood and tone images
- Work closely with the Lead Artists to execute on the project artistic vision and realise believable worlds
- Assemble reference, mood, and art boards
- Support creation of presentation decks
- A specialist or generalist in environments you want to push the boundaries and definitions of what a world can be
- A love of Sci-Fi
- Strong understanding of art and design
- Great understanding of perspective, form, line, shape, colour, proportions, composition
- Good at understanding a brief and interpreting information to produce concept art that fits the requirement
- Great with Photoshop, illustrator, or similar software
- Knowledge of the development cycle
- Understanding of Blender, Maya, 3D Max
- An amazing portfolio you are proud of
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Concept Artist roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.