Evolve: Freelance Real Estate Photographer (Big Bear Lake) San Bernardino, United States
Photographer is needed in San Bernardino, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Big Bear Lake, CA
What we ask of you:
- You’ll deliver unedited JPG photos that follow our Photoshoot Standards within 2 business days
- All images will be owned by Evolve but you can use them for your portfolio
What we do for you:
- We’ll coordinate and schedule the shoots for you
- We edit the images in-house (no editing done on your part)
- We’ll compensate you for travel to properties 60+ miles one way
Average payment (based on square footage and amenities) is $110- $150 per shoot
- DSLR capable of auto exposure bracketing a minimum of 5 exposures with 2 full stops per shot
- No flash
- Ultra Wide-Angle Lens:
- 14-16mm on a full frame camera
- 10-11mm on a crop sensor camera
- No fish-eye lens
Pay: $110.00 - $150.00 per day
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Photographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.