Selfridges: URGENT! Brand Specialist Mens Designer (Prada, Versace, Palm Angels and more) Manchester, United Kingdom
Brand Designer is needed in Manchester, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Rewards and Benefits
- Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include part-time, flexi-time, job sharing or hybrid working
- Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
- Up to five paid volunteering days – from beach cleans to co-ordinating food and clothing donations
- Family leave that suits your set up including Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
- Defined pension contribution scheme
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Enviable team member discount including sale previews and double discount days
- Exclusive local discounts on a range of restaurants, bars, beauticians and entertainment
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Annual travel pass and cycle-to-work schemes
- A sustainable car salary sacrifice scheme
- Several internal communities to get involved in from our Diversity Board and Green Warriors who are leading the charge on D,E&I and sustainability, to the Wellbeings who are always thinking of new ways to champion healthy minds, bodies and routines for our team members
- Workplace Options, our confidential team member assistance programme for when life gets tricky or you need a little guidance
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers by sharing product knowledge, creating a memorable experience and effectively managing complaints when they arise
- Excite and motivate other colleagues in your department, by sharing your knowledge of your brand, communicating stories of newness, product exclusives and other info to help drive sales to deliver product knowledge, cascading this information via training
- Understand the need to take responsibility for tasks that may go beyond the role expectation, spot opportunities to improve business, customer service and retail standards
- Understand and follow health and safety procedures and security procedures, and play an active role in preventing stock loss
- Adapt to the challenges that vary from day to day. A flexible role, you may be required to work on different departments, taking your service excellence and collaborative spirit with you
- Build and develop your own client base. Using your exceptional service skills to nurture customer relationships, that you will maintain through your unique personal service
The Ideal Candidate
- All over the numbers. You will be set sales, CRM, and NPS targets…to name a few. So even if you haven’t had much first hand exposure to this data, you will have the curiosity and appetite to learn more
- A great communicator. Passionate about our products as well, this combination will mean you can deliver inspiring brand training to your team
- Well informed. You will make it your business to know what our competitors are up to
- Known to be a sales and service expert
- Collaborative. Your brand partner or contact within our own team will rely on you to keep them informed, whether successes, challenges or customer feedback
- Approachable. You will be a leader in your department and will be invested in your wider team and on hand for requests, be they queries, coaching support
- A proud shopkeeper. It will fall to you to replenish stock, maintain the Selfridges standards and inspire others to deliver the same
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
About the Company
Everyone is welcome
Selfridges is a place where we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging. We embrace every self and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive working culture. We are leading with purpose to not only increase the visibility and recognition of under-represented talent within our organisation, but the wider industry too. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Brand Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.