Plaxonic Technologies: Software Engineer II (12M FTC) Pittsburgh, United States
Programmer is needed in Pittsburgh, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Plaxonic Technologies
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contract: Temporary, Contract
- Seeking a Senior Systems Verification and Validation (V&V) Engineer.
- The selected candidate will work as a V&V Lead to coordinate all V&V activities necessary to support the release of new and updated medical devices.
- Focus will be assessing and testing the requirements of electromechanical medical devices at the system, sub-system, and part level.
- Examples include ventilators, sleep therapy devices, oxygen concentrators, personal wellness devices, and the accessories necessary for proper functionality of these types of devices.
• To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- • Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline; electrical engineering or mechanical engineer background preferred.
- • 5 years professional experience in the medical device industry.
- • Working knowledge of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards.
- 7-10 years
Salary: $46.75 - $53.04 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Programmer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.