BSI: Brand Development Manager - 6M FTC London, United Kingdom
Project Manager is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, UK
Contract: Full Time, 6 Months Contract
Great that you’re thinking about a career with BSI! We are looking for a Brand Development Manager to join our Brand Marketing Team. It’s a 6-month FTC hybrid working role. The primary purpose of the Group Brand Identity Manager is to lead the development, management, and socialisation of the BSI visual and verbal identity to colleagues and clients. As a Brand Development Manager, you will be responsible for elevating the brand equity, engagement, and governance globally.
About The Company
BSI is the UK’s National Standards Body, but we are much more than that. We are an international organisation that tackles the problems businesses have by leading the development and embedding of best practice. We help companies access new markets, accelerate innovation, become more resilient and sustainable, and build trusted customer relationships.
- Supports the Director of Brand, Group Head of Brand Development, Senior Brand Development Executive, and Brand Development Executive to help embed the BSI brand visual and verbal identity in all collateral spanning group marketing, business divisions, geographies, sectors, functions, vendors and partners.
- Ensures that relevant content (Brand Playbook and other guidelines) is on-brand, up-to-date and available to all colleagues and partners on global brand platforms.
- Key point of contact for Brand Change Maker Community (Downstream activation) and manages this group of people through regular engagement, updates, news, activity and supports their needs to help support the brand identity governance.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of our Photographic library, ensuring that new assets are managed and tagged correctly, working with the Brand Development Executive/s.
- Creates and distributes regular brand communications to ensure execution partners and vendors are aware of the upcoming brand activity or campaigns in advance.
- Manages our supplier roster, liaising regularly with approved agencies on a regular basis and internal stakeholders on adding/ removing agencies – recommending appropriate agencies depending on need.
- Commissions, develops and maintains brand compliant assets, templates and collateral on the BSI intranet pages, brand asset management platform, Workfront scheduling tool and brand tracking platform to ensure we are achieving increasing levels of stakeholder engagement with globally applicable branded collateral – working with Brand Development Executives.
- Creates communication schedules and calendars and implements communication activities, tracks and analyzes their performance while ensuring that the overall branding and strategic objectives of the company are met.
What we are looking for:
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent digital skills including frequent and extensive use of digital platforms and channels used to promote the brand.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working across a global rebrand project.
- A keen and discerning visual eye.
- Proven experience in a band development and management with a B2B, B2B2C or B2G or Government organization.
- Experience in drafting comprehensive creative briefs and working with a variety of external creative agencies from digital, event, web, and print production.
- Proven and successful experience working on high-value global business projects, demonstrating successful project, budget, and time management skills.
- Track record of providing counsel and support to stakeholders on the optimal use of brand assets.
- Extensive experience in engaging and building relationships with colleagues, external partners, and vendors, both proactively and reactively.
- Excellent skills including frequent and extensive use of online brand asset management platforms.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- Excellent understanding of photography and photo or videography principles.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Project Manager roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.