Blizzard Entertainment: Lead Season Designer Diablo IV | Albany, NY, Austin, TX or Irvine, CA Albany, United States
Game Designer is needed in Albany, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Blizzard Entertainment
Location: Albany, NY
The minions of Hell are growing stronger…
Are you an experienced Design Leader? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional. Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
You’ll find yourself leading a talented team of designers working closely with artists, engineers and producers to create a variety of new seasonal content, questlines, progression systems, items, and other updates for Diablo 4.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership experience, a strong background in game design, especially critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, boundless creativity, extensive knowledge of Diablo games, and a longstanding passion for playing video games.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Albany, NY, Irvine, CA or Austin, TX.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in game design, including at least 2 years in a prior senior or lead position on a systems driven game
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills
- Able to communicate effectively with programming, design, art, and production.
- Strong sense of what makes a fun and compelling experience for game systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong game design philosophies / understanding
- Extensive experience developing or playing action RPG titles.
- Design experience on a multiplayer action game or live service game
- Strong familiarity with ARPG genre conventions
- Passion for video games, especially Blizzard Entertainment titles
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Game Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.