Marble LDN: Creative Account director (14M FTC) London, United Kingdom
Creative Director is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Marble LDN
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: 14 Months Fixed Term, Full Time
Marble is a cutting edge, industry leading marketing agency working with some of the most exciting brands and change makers in the UK and overseas. We focus on bringing exciting and thought provoking concepts to life, through experience and integrated marketing solutions, aligned with our sustainable and environmental goals and values.
The Experience Account Director is responsible for translating client briefs and developing the creative concepts. You will work closely with the Account Managers, insights and other members of the business development team to develop concepts that meet the objectives of clients as well as align with Marble’s values. You will proactively grow and build your accounts, adding value and building their portfolio as a Marble client.
- Build relationships with your portfolio of clients, integrating a purposeful keeping in touch strategy into their account management.
- Strategically develop accounts, adding value and building their portfolio as a Marble client.
- Have detailed understanding of each client, the contacts and their objectives
- Ensure that the CRM is up to date with relevant client information including relevant contacts, tender dates, contractual agreements etc
- Negotiate and manage contracts for ongoing relationships, including retainer agreements and ongoing projects i.e. repeated events
- Ensure that client budgets are adhered to while delivering exceptional services
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of clients that are aligned with Marble’s values
- Work with the delivery team to ensure that handover is completed to enable them to deliver on agreed client concept and expectations
- Ensure that post-project feedback is received and evaluated to better understand clients’ needs
- Proactively make new connections with potential clients, ensuring that they are aligned with Marble’s values
- Understand client objectives and translate them into actionable briefs and internal objectives
- Aim to partner with clients, ensuring that the outcome of projects support clients in reaching their overall goals and objectives
- Build out concept quotes, decks and relevant materials to present pitches - work with the creative and technical teams to ensure concepts are achievable
- Create complete concept and concept pitches, delivering to relevant stakeholders with the aim of converting projects to closed won
- Proactively seek out opportunities to obtain long term contracts with large scale clients
- Use insight and data to target clients, accurately pitching relevant concepts and converting them to long term clients
- Network within the industry, building relationships with potential clients, partners and contacts
- Translate client objectives into creative briefs
- Workshop ideas and creative concepts with clients and internal technical, production & creative specialists to drill down on detailed brief
- Design integrated creative concepts that take a client’s brief into a comprehensive campaign plan, including design, branding, marketing, experiential and production.
- Work on branding concepts, outlining the overall brand story and how it translates to wider marketing campaigns
- Develop integrated concepts that are in line with client budgets, brand and marketing objectives
- Create concepts that apply to multi art forms, venues, large scale productions and other multi discipline performances and events
- Work alongside technical, production & creative team to ensure concepts are technically achievable
- Use own research and industry knowledge/data to inform creative direction of concept and client recommendations
- Conduct wider market research to support and elevate creative concepts
- Manage designers to create the creative pitch deck ready for presentation to clients
- Headline the Account Management team in costing up concepts
- Present creative concepts to clients, including background for ideas and how it integrates with their brief and objectives and potential ROI
- After client sign off, handover to delivery team for project delivery
- Ensure delivery team have required information, paperwork and design files to be able to translate concept into live project
- Support delivery by translating concept to external suppliers if required
Reporting, Analysis & Finance
- Analyse and report on your client’s accounts, projects and potential future contribution to company revenue
- Report against targets, analysing and presenting findings to senior management
- Feed into departmental financial reports including budgets and forecasts
- Develop client concepts in line within guidelines for revenue and margin
Skills & Experience
- Experience in designing concepts for experiential brand marketing campaigns
- Previous experience in working with marketing and production teams to develop creative concepts
- Good understanding of multimedia marketing campaigns
- Ability to confidently present creative concepts to clients
- Ability to succinctly brief and manage teams of graphic designers
- Previous experience of working with brands on large scale projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Solution focused, taking client feedback and using it in a constructive way
- Good overall experience of creative concept design
£55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Creative Director roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.