Los Angeles Dodgers LLC: Game Day Photo Editor required Los Angeles, United States
Photoshop Editor is needed in Los Angeles, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Los Angeles Dodgers LLC
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Contract: Part Time
Title: Game Day Photo Editor
Department: Public Relations
Pay Rate: $35.00/hour*
Reports to: Senior Director, Public Relations
Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
The Game Day Photo Editor is responsible for editing live game moments of team photographer images and circulating these images to team social media and other media outlets in real time throughout the game. Candidate must be proficient in Apple, Photo Mechanic Pro, Photoshop and possess professional caption style knowledge. A successful candidate can identify a quality photo and is able to work under time pressure of immediate turnaround of images during and after the game. Candidate will construct fully captioned images and provide them to the many team entities including team social media. Individual must have the ability to FTP images as well.
- Edit, caption, and output images live at sporting events to meet deadlines
- Connect with team photographers throughout the game
- Act as the game day liaison between team photographers and public relations for any in moment photo requests
- Assist media photographers, team photographers, and public relations with resolving any in game issues and operate as the primary Digital Photo Room representative
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritize image delivery from pre- to post-game
- Edit and distribute images offsite during non-home games
- Photograph on-field and off-field game day activities throughout Dodger Stadium on occasion
- Willing and available to work weekends, holidays, and multiple events in one day
- Professional experience working for media outlets, universities or professional sports teams as a photographer or photo editor is required; Photography Internships/Experience working with newspapers, wire services, university Sports Information or professional sports teams
- Ability to work with fill flash for grip and grins
- Must have experience in Photo Mechanic Pro, Photoshop, FTP, image captioning, and social media skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sports shooter Academy graduates preferred
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts: MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Photoshop Editor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.