BP: Code Reviewer (Software Engineering) - Myrge London, United Kingdom
Programmer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term
- Code Review
- Software Engineering
At Myrge we believe software engineering has a vital role to play in our societies, economies and in solving the existential challenges facing our planet. We are a bp funded start-up on a mission to unblock and empower software developers, amplifying the impact they have on the organisations they work in. If you are passionate about software engineering, and the positive impact it can have, come join us on our journey to change the way big companies write software from the bottom up!
What you will do:
- Review code for a wide variety of software projects and technologies
- Research and communicate the right way to do things for all kinds of product teams
- Feedback and help shape Myrge’s Platform, Tooling and Insights Library
We need you to have:
- Experience building software as part of an Engineering Team
- Great communication skills, both in writing and in person
Not essential - but we’d value:
You’re already recognised for sharing tech knowledge - maybe you’ve presented at a conference or have a following on social media
What you will have:
- You like sharing knowledge and helping / mentoring people
- You’ve done a lot of code review for Engineering Teams and want it to be better
- You really care about the quality of - everything
- You like the sound of working at a startup with a dynamic and fast paced environment
- You would like to help build a business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Programmer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.