WONGDOODY: Junior Art Director - 3 Month FTC London, United Kingdom
Art Director is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, UK
Junior Art Director - 3 Month FTC
Junior Art Directors need to be natural visual thinkers, ready to expand on their skills and learn from creatives as they contribute to design projects from brief through to execution as a member of a small working team. You will work directly with the creatives in concepting, creating scamps, building presentations and delivering final creative.
As a Junior Art Director You
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues particularly Art Directors, Copywriters and the Production team to produce high standards of design work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in the complete range of Adobe suite and best practices in design/advertising
- Participate in helping to shape and define briefing for the projects
- Are self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently
- Handle incoming requests/revisions to work from the team
- Work to familiarize yourself with every key client guideline
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Are adept at using PowerPoint/Keynote and remote collaboration tools including Miro, Teams and Zoom
- Are aware of the competitive context of our clients’ businesses (noting examples of competitive marketing)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Art Director roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.